Sunday, March 13, 2022

Live!




Folks,

For those that followed me over on the Wordpress agrabbagofgames, thanks for coming back over. For those previously who were here I hope my content is still of some use.

Wordpress have switched to a terrible interface called Gutenberg and it's just awful to use. After months of 'fighting it' I'm back on blogger.

There is a ton of stuff on my Wordpress agrabbagofgames blog spot and I shall endeavour to port over some content back here if that is possible.

Stay tuned for more posts.





1 comment:

  1. Hi - I saw your posts on the SeaNavalGazing blog about doing some customized ship stats for Harpoon Captain's Edition. I've been thinking along the same lines and wondered if you'd like to discuss it further (via email)? Thanks, Don

    ReplyDelete